About a year and a half ago I discovered that in order to maintain my sanity I needed a project. Not so much to keep me busy, no mom really needs to keep busy, but to give me something that I could see progress on. Laundry, dishes, and other household chores never seem to have an end. There is always something that gets undone. I have done many other sewing projects but these are the few that I have pictures of.
This is my most recent quilt. I still have to put a back on it and quilt it. I am thinking about hand quilting it but we shall see.
This one is Garen's quilt. It is called a Disappearing Nine. It is hard to tell what the pattern is because the print is so busy. One thing that I have learned is that if you want the pattern to stand out you have to be careful about the prints you chose.
You are totally amazing Marlena!!!!! Garen is absolutely adorable! You've got real cute kids! :)
ReplyDelete